Academics and involvement go hand in hand at Lewis & Clark as part of a balanced, engaging, and rewarding college experience. Through its programs and support of student organizations, Student Activities facilitates, coordinates, and implements a variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs that support the Division of Student Life and College’s missions.
- Student Activities serves as the primary resource and support for Lewis & Clark’s diverse student organizationsthrough its annual recognition process.
- Student Activities in partnership with the Campus Activities Board and Lewis & Clark’s 100+ student organizations provides students with opportunities for leadership and personal experiences that encourage discussion, personal exploration, and intentional learning.
- Student Activities collaborates with departments, offices, and organizations throughout the College to host meaningful events and programs that enhance the Lewis & Clark experience.
- Student Activities advises Lewis & Clark’s vibrant club sports program that includes nationally ranked ultimate frisbee, lacrosse, rugby, and sailing.
- With funding from the student media fee, Student Activities also works with Lewis & Clark’s different student-run print and digital media. L&C’s student media includes an internet radio station, a bi-weekly newspaper, and six annual academic journals.
The Student Activities staff looks forward to meeting you during NSO and at the great Welcome Week events (including the 12th Annual Pio Fair).