Want to register to vote? Unsure about how to transition to a mail-in ballot now that you’re in college? Student Activities has created this site as a resource for Lewis & Clark student voters with help for:
• registering to vote in their home state (if you are not already registered to vote in Oregon)
• updating voter registration
• understanding voter registration deadlines in their home state, and
• how to get involved in voter advocacy
• providing a list of voter advocacy and education resources
As a part of a long standing tradition of exploring, learning, and working together, Lewis & Clark College values and protects the freedom of students, faculty, and staff to express political views, to exercise their right to vote, and to participate in the electoral process. At the same time, to retain its status as a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, Lewis & Clark must not participate or intervene in any political campaign, on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for political office, issue, or initiative.