Lewis & Clark has partnered with neutral, non-profit American Student Assistance (ASA) to bring our students and alumni a FREE loan management and financial literacy program called SALT.
With SALT you can:
- Use interactive tools to get money savvy.
- Search for scholarships, internships, and jobs.
- Manage all your student loans in one place.
- Get advice from expert student loan counselors.
Join now at saltmoney.org/lclark. Make sure to register with your LC email address!
Need to make extra money while you are in school? Why not find a job?
The best source for finding a job on or off campus is our online job database located at the Student Employment website. The online job database is regularly updated and lists both work-study and other campus employment opportunities.
Examples of acceptable documents (originals, no photocopies) needed to complete an I-9:
- Driver’s license/College ID AND Social Security card
- Driver’s license/College ID AND a certified copy of your birth certificate
Click here for a complete list of acceptable documents.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information specifically about financial aid, please visit the Financial Aid Office website.