Here is a step by step set of reminders for your posts!
- Title: Start with a good, descriptive title.
- Content: Add post content as specified by your program leader. Remember you can save a draft and edit content later.
- Category: Make sure to click your program category (e.g., Ecuador Spring 2015). Important: if you don’t click your specific program, your post won’t show up on your program page.
- Geotag: Search for and save a location related to the post. Then it will show up on a little map on your program page, as well as a map of all geotagged posts.
- Image: Do add a featured image! This gives your post a nifty banner, and a thumbnail next to summaries of posts. Make sure it’s at least 1200 pixels wide, then it will show up as a lovely backstretch image at top. Also, do make sure it’s not copyrighted.